Production Supervisor - Portland, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Portland, OR 97227, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
This role is responsible for supervision of employees within assigned shift in a manufacturing setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain production line housekeeping and conduct housekeeping audits
- Operate all production equipment
- Ensure all safety rules are followed and employee follow safety program
- Supervise employees in department to ensure they meet quality standards
- Act as relief for any other production function as needed
- Set production goals and expectations
- Inspect work in progress and finished product
- Maintain adequate inventory and repair parts for all night shift production
- Analyze scorecards and night shift production reports
- Track/report inventory and usage
Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements / Experience
- On the job training to include but not limited to operation of dozer, bobcat, front end loader, water truck, scrapper, and development of troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working in a supervisory/lead role
Mechanical background is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Endure intermittent climbing, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pushing, and pulling
- Walking up and down elevated catwalks and stairs and standing for long periods of time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.