Production Welder - Madera, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Madera, CA 93637, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Marking steel cover with welded names
- Painting of Steel Covers and C/I lids
- Producing wire steel assemblies for lid production
- Placing production labels on each product prior to painting them
- Ensuring the quality of product prior to painting
- Understand all safety rules and regulations
- High school graduate or GED desired
- Able to speak and comprehend basic English
- Operational knowledge of tools/machinery generally used in construction
- Certified in LOTO preferred
- Forklift certified preferred
- This job involves the following physical demands: Walking, standing, bending for extended periods of time
- Lifting requirements up to 40 pounds
- Lifting over 40 pounds with assistance
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Environmental conditions indoors but can get extremely hot in the summer and cold in the winter
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.