Production Worker 1 (Polymer) - Madera, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Madera, CA 93637, US
Laborers and Production Workers
Job Description Summary
Perform a wide range of duties to safely and efficiently produce precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
- Participation in Safety and safety activities required
- Demold, cleaning and prepping on polymer concrete molds
- Performs necessary daily inspections and preventative maintenance on production line
- Handling of hardware, fiberglass and materials used in polymer concrete manufacturing
- Handling aluminum, fiberglass, and steel molds
- Maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations in an indoor and outdoor manufacturing plant setting
- Regular work attendance required
Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Education / Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Concrete knowledge is preferred
- Crane operation and forklift driving experience preferred
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Able to speak and comprehend English
- Operational knowledge of tools/machinery generally used in construction
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- This job involves the following physical demands Walking, standing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds
- Standing for long periods of time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.