Production Worker - Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84404, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Strips and cleans concrete forms
- Pours concrete, shovels, vibrates, and finishes
- Maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations on the shop floor
- Performs basic carpentry skills
- Operate Forklift and other heavy machinery
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years experience in concrete panel work
- Strong leadership skills a must
- Required physical examination
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
- Team oriented
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.