Production Worker - Portland, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Portland, OR 97227, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Handle assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned
- Operate machinery or equipment such as hoppers, bagging and sealer machines, forklift, palletizers, hydraulic equipment, powered tractors or vehicles
- Clean-up machinery and conveyors, maintain the surrounding area and keep equipment free of debris during downtime
- Assist in the loading/unloading of trucks
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma/equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs. from ground level, occasionally up to 100 lbs. with assistance, if needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.