Project Lead-Littleton, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Littleton, CO 80125, US
The Project Lead is the “voice of the customer” in our Oldcastle Infrastructure (OI) facilities. The Project Lead is responsible for the customer experience from the point of sale to on-site delivery.
Once an opportunity becomes a sales order, the Project Lead drives all activities from the point of sale to on-site delivery including coordinating with engineering, approval of submittals, scheduling with production and on-site delivery with the customer and transportation.
The Project Lead acts as the main point of contact for customers and vendors on assigned sales orders and is directly responsible for monitoring the project costs and compliance with contract documents, attending job meetings and balancing the customer and OI interests throughout the entire process.
- Primary responsibility is being the “voice of the customer” in OI facilities
- Responsible for managing multiple sales orders concurrently.
- Upon sales order assignment by the Commercial Operations Manager, share responsibility with the sales and estimating to hold a Turnover/Kick Off meeting at the point of sale to ensure all needed information and paperwork are complete; that the scope of work is clear; review the estimate and confirm values for all items; and begins the process of scheduling the project with production to align with “Customer Ship Date” in AX.
- From point of sales order assignment, the PROJECT LEAD becomes the point of contact for the customer. They must ensure the customer is kept up-to-date from production schedule to on-site delivery.
- Provide direction and oversight to all aspects of the project team; engineering, production planning, transportation, procurement and accounting.
- Prepare any applicable change order proposals in a timely manner, whether owner/ client/ engineer request or by generation from OI.
- Monitors the progress and status from the point of sales as it moves through the process, and acts to problem solve proactively, offers technical advice, and assists other staff to expedite assigned projects, removes obstacles which may cause a project to fall behind schedule.
- Ensures a mentality of continuous improvement of processes and systems.
- If needed, coordinate site visits and work with the customer to ensure that all issues that arise from the point of sale to completion of the project are resolved promptly, including but not limited to change orders, adjustments to schedule and collect information as appropriate to each assigned project. Identify and requisition special purchase items as required
- Managing the required submittals/approvals with customer as required
- Communicate with the Transportation department on the initial delivery needs of the customer and follow up when required
- Working with other project managers and the plant manager to manage the long-term schedule to minimize conflicts with operational restrictions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. *Civil Engineering preferred
- 5+ years Project Coordination experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage several large to small, complex projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to review and work from production schematics and engineering drawings
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Experience within the construction or precast concrete industry
Base Salary range starts at $65,000+ per year
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.