Project Manager Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tulsa, OK 74146, US
- Travel to potential sites to evaluate existing conditions and meet with site owners and/or owner’s representatives.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with owner, contractors, and engineers.
- Track and adjust quantities through all phases of each project.
- Generate various reports required by immediate supervisor.
- Plan, organize and staff key field positions through regional department heads.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policy
- Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client and Architectural and Engineering contacts, to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings; assist in strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with client.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field or equivalent in training and experience.
- Regular work attendance is a requirement for this position
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in heavy civil / highway / road construction management required.
- Ability to apply innovation and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- High ethical standards.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work with suppliers.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively with a focus on timeliness and responsiveness.
- Ability to deal with the public in a pleasant, courteous, and calm manner in all circumstances.
- Ability to work under pressure and be multi-task oriented.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards and their impact on project activities.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential.
- Requires the following motions on occasion: bending, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching, fine motor, repetitive motion.
- Requires the following motions frequently: standing, walking, sitting
- Requires the following lifting:
- 0-10 lbs. – occasionally
- 10-25 – occasionally
- 25-50 – occasionally
- 50-100 - occasionally
- This position will be based out of a division, branch, or project office
- May require exposure to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold
- Will require exposure to dust and dirt
- This is a safety sensitive position.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
APAC Central Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.