Project Manager-Waco, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Belton, TX 76513, US
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Initiate and maintain liaison Owner, Prime Contractor, or Subcontractor, to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction with on-site Superintendent to ensure the project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Monitor the overall safety of employees on the project
- Coordinate materials, trucking, and subcontractor work
- Represent the company in project meetings; assist in planning meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and maintain good relationship with client.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by Construction Manager.
- Construction Management Degree or equivalent management experience
- Regular field and office attendance is a requirement for this position
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction management preferred
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities is vital.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential
- Business Acumen; Decision Quality; Managing and Measuring Work; Drive for Results
- P6 or Microsoft Project scheduling experience preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Bid 2 Win, Heavy Bid, and Viewpoint preferred
- TXDOT traffic control/safety standards knowledge preferred
- Requires the following motions on occasion: bending, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching, fine motor, repetitive motion.
- Requires the following motions frequently: standing, walking, sitting
- Requires the following lifting:
- 0-10 lbs – daily
- 10-25 – regularly
- 25-50 – occasionally
- 50-100 - occasionally
- This position will be based out of a division, branch, or project office
- Will require exposure to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold
- Will require exposure to dust and dirt
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Competitive base pay
- Medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Texas Materials, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.