Quality Control Engineer - Mansfield, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Mansfield, TX 76063, US
- Perform daily compressive strength testing of hardened concrete specimens
- Perform daily pre/post pour inspections on products
- Monitor production operations as required
- Assist when necessary with strip, setup, and pouring of products
- Report to management team on process improvements, repetitive mistakes, and quality concerns
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have quality control experience in related industry
- ACI / PCI Certification preferred, or required to pass ACI Concrete Field Testing within 3 months and maintain certification
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.