Quality Control Supervisor - Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84404, US
- Work under the direction of the Plant Manager and work with the Production Manager
- Inspect in-process and finished goods against quality standards
- Record inspection results
- Participate in development and implantation of Quality Manual to meet regulatory agency requirements
- Collect, analyze, develop and present appropriate quality data, statistics. Information and action plans
- Finish detailing on concrete products as needed
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines, communicate and interact with customers, suppliers as appropriate
- Manage and direct other quality control personnel
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- ACI Strength Testing Technician
- PCI level 1 and 2
- 2+ years’ Quality Inspection experience working in a company environment, preferably manufacturing or construction is a plus
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience working with regulatory agencies, interfacing with customers and working with quality procedures/manuals
- Experience managing and working with other employees.
- Eager to work, dedicated and inquisitive
- Computer Skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.