Quality Control Tech - American Rock Products (Pasco, WA) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Richland, WA 99354, US
- Collect samples from concrete or aggregate plants
- Performs field tests for density or other properties
- Performs and records aggregate gradations
- Performs field tests for concrete performance
- Process samples using a variety of testing equipment and procedures
- Record data and enter information into computer systems
- Communicates with plant staff
- Performs general clean-up and maintenance duties as assigned
- Routinely assist other members of the work force in different areas of production
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Ability to obtain A.C.I Concrete Technician certification and concrete Strength Testing certification,
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Demonstrates good performance, safety and attendance.
- Demonstrates proficiency in basic mathematics.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all departments and customers on the phone and in person.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
- Must pass DOT physical exam and pre-employment controlled substance testing.
To view a complete job description and apply on-line:
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
American Rock Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.