Quality Control Technician - Entry Level - Pleasanton, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pleasanton, CA 94566, US
Job Description Summary
The role will be responsible for performing routine tests as required on raw materials, in process components and final product. The candidate will participate in the validation of tests, inspections, processing methods and materials qualifications. Position requires the employee to perform a wide variety of Quality Control functions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform daily compressive strength testing of hardened concrete specimens
- Monitor production operations as required
- Assist when necessary with strip, setup, and pouring of products
- Perform daily pre/post pour inspections on products
Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in quality assurance is preferred
- ACI / PCI Certification preferred (Highly desire a candidate who has attained the ACI Field Technician Grade I or PCI Level I/II Certification)
- Experience with construction materials
- Basic computer skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
If not already attained, required to pass ACI Concrete Field Testing Methods within 3 months and maintain certification
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.