Quality Control Technician - Fontana, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fontana, CA 92337, US
- Monitor production activities
- Perform daily testing of concrete specimens
- Perform pre-pour and post-pour inspections of precast/prestress concrete products
- Take proactive steps to reduce/eliminate detailing operations
- Ensure correct implementation of our QC program
- Work with the engineering department to ensure drawings and products are consistent
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Previous experience in the precast industry, related industry, or equivalent
- ACI Field Tech I Quality control certification
- PCI level II or III, preferred
- Knowledge of how to read and interpret shop/engineering drawings
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
- The hourly pay rate is $22.72 an hour
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.