Quality Manager - Denver, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Denver, CO 80239, US
- Liaison between glass associations and third party certification programs.
- Provide consultation, coordination, and assistance to our customers to determine root cause of quality related issue.
- Provides guidance on compliance to industry standards.
- Liaison between sales and quality for external customer issues through resolution of quality concerns to minimize liability.
- Investigates matters of significance with regards to quality (e.g. Large dollar value, complex issues, multi-supplier issues ) for customer resolution.
- May work on specialty projects in conjunction with corporate initiatives.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in quality management or continuous improvement.
- Experience with Windows Based Software.
- Intermediate experience in Word, Excel and Access.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels in the organization and external contacts.
- Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Some travel to customer facilities and job sites may be required.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.