Quarry / Pit Supervisor - Kent, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Kent, WA 98032, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Supervise and support assignments in a repetitive and/or sequential order for completing tasks assigned and achieving production goals
- Supervise and handle operations of all machinery, cleaning of machinery and conveyors, maintain the surrounding area, and keeping equipment free of debris during downtime
- Ensure all safety rules are followed and all equipment and safety trainings are completed and up to date
- Hire, train, and promote and discipline employees - oversee all site shift personnel
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma/equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience operating a forklift
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. from ground level, occasionally up to 100 lbs. with assistance, if needed
- Prior experience in construction/production preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.