Ready Mix Driver - Evans, Jackson WY Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Jackson, WY 83001, US
- Ensures equipment is maintained, clean and in a safe working condition.
- Safely, efficiently and accurately performs pre and post-trip truck inspections
- Verifies general compliance with mix specifications after loading and at job site
- Aligns mixer drum under disbursement chute at the plant to receive product into the mixer truck drum
- Safely drives ready mix truck to and from various locations for loading and unloading.
- Safely operates ready mix truck to release concrete down truck chute into the area to be poured with concrete
- Cleans truck after every delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck
- Places and operates chutes to deliver product where directed
- On time and fit for duty
- Accurately and efficiently enters truck production activities into electronic tracking systems
- Ensures trucking activities are DOT compliant.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one-on-one setting
- May be subject to drug testing, alcohol, and physical agilities testing
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a valid state commercial driver license (CDL) Class A or Class B
- Must possess or be wiling to obtain a valid Medical Card as per DOT standard/regulations.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgement
- Planning/Organizing – Uses time efficiently
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure. Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines. Reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in work environment; changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; commits to ling hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative – Asks for and offers help when needed
- Innovation – Generates suggestions for improving work
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Evans Construction, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.