Ready Mix Sales Representive- IMC Twin Falls Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Twin Falls, ID 83303, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Will be responsible for fulfilling customer needs and services
- RM Sales Rep will communicate with contractors, dispatchers and plant managers
- Will create accurate bids and proposals
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and plans
- Will perform customer service in varying degrees
- Will verify sales tickets and pricing for customers
- Other duties as assigned per the supervisor
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Command Alkon
- Knowledge of concrete mix designs and aggregates
- Five years in concrete industry preferred
- Three years professional sales experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Be able to react calmly and rationally to highly stressful situations
- Communication- Be able to interact and communicate with a diverse group of people from basic Laborers to Company Owners and Officials
- Candidates must demonstrate competence in persuasive selling techniques and communication skills with a focus on customer service in the local market
- Integrity- Must be honest and forthright in dealing with customers and follow through with commitments.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Idaho Materials & Construction is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.