Ready Mix Site Representative & Quality Control- United Companies- Carbondale,CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Carbondale, CO 81623, US
This is a skilled position requiring the individual to manage a variety of functions related to the Ready Mix production and delivery operations. The individual must have a good understanding of construction, Ready-Mix concrete, and operations as they relate to transportation. Employee will assist with the safe utilization of trucking resources, personnel and regular reports reflecting status of the RMC delivery process. This position will also be responsible for the safe sampling and testing of ready mix concrete; including proper collection to be tested and accurate analysis of the materials. Driving of a company vehicle will be required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
• Able to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to manipulate objects or controls, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hand and arms above their shoulders.
• Must be able to exert 10-20 lbs. constantly to move objects, 25-50 lbs. of force frequently, and 50-100 lbs. of force occasionally.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold, and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designers, and reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
United Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.