Receptionist/Billing Clerk Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
St George, UT 84790, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Answer phones
- Order office supplies.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Deliver mail.
- Take and relay messages.
- Prepare outgoing mailings and shipments.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software preferred: Word, Excel, etc.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 words per minute.
- Knowledge of basic office practices and protocol.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bring sales tickets into Accounting Software to review and correct pricing and any errors
- Have sales and operations review pricing edits, and get proper approval
- Post edits and notify Main Billing Department of posting.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Western Rock Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.