Recruiting Administrative Assistant - Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84401, US
Administrative Support and Services
- Manage job postings from open to close
- Maintains applicant tracking system
- Disposition applicants as they move through the hiring process
- Pre-screen/forward applicants to hiring managers for specified roles
- Post jobs on external platforms
- Source new talent from external sites as well as follow up on leads
- Create offer letters for certain roles
- Collaborate with marketing to create/modify recruiting ads, flyers, and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in sourcing and screening passive and active candidates
- Assist with educating hiring managers on applicant tracking system(SuccessFactors) and Quickbase job posting application
- Assist and order giveaway items
- Sign up and issue payment for recruiting events throughout the region
- Track recruiting costs event attendance metrics
- Coordinates recruiting events
- Attends recruiting events regularly
- Other Duties as assigned by Recruiting Specialists and HR Director
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instruction.
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have (or be able to quickly gain) knowledge of Internet software, Excel, Word, Outlook, and other company related programs.
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional employee situations; Responds promptly to employee needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work
- Office Setting
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Sorry, this job is closed.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.