Recruiting Specialist - Draper, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Draper, UT 84020, US
Administrative Support and Services
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss specific needs, and compensation.
- Attract applicants by marketing, placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites, developing, and maintaining relationships with outside sources/organizations.
- Assist in sourcing the right person for a particular role. Working to fill staff vacancies by researching potential contacts, interviewing candidates, and building a network of top-tier talent.
- Have a strong knowledge of the hiring requirements for each position and are the effective mouthpiece for what the company needs.
- Develop and train managers on interviewing techniques & hiring processes on a regular basis to ensure compliance and data integrity.
- Improve organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and emphasizing benefits and perks in line with the employee value proposition.
- Coordinate outreach activities centered around High Schools, Trade Schools, Recruiting events, etc.
- Administer all aspects of Internship program including helping to manage process in SuccessFactors.
- Manage employment application systems, resumes, and assists in other employment activities.
- Implement OJT Program (pathways, other related programs) to address specific employment gaps.
- Administrate recruitment, onboarding, and retention programs.
- Collaborate with Region HR teams to help implement recruiting programs. Support, distribute, and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Be key resource for recruiting materials (hard print, electronic, etc.) to ensure consistency and accuracy for branding and presentation.
- Work with HR leads and the operations team to identify and support retention activities, including but not limited to exit interviews, stay interviews, employee satisfaction surveys, immediate intervention for flight risks.
- Help develop and promote our brand as the preferred employer.
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Minimum three years human resource or recruiting experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource related field or four years’ experience working in HR is acceptable in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
- Ability to manage and empower a team.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel up to 40%+ to other work locations as needed.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional employee situations; Responds promptly to employee needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork - Builds a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Staker Parson Companies, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.