Regional Vice President (RVP) - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85040, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Act as a thought partner for the Regional President and Company Presidents to provide input and direction on key strategic decisions.
- Develop and lead key operational and commercial initiatives that drive long-term growth and profitability for the Company’s and Region.
- Spearhead the implementation of new growth initiatives and processes.
- Partner with Senior Management, Company Presidents, and Oldcastle APG staff to accelerate progress on operational and commercial initiatives.
- Collaborate with Company Presidents to establish short term and long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
- Create alignment throughout the region that supports synergy between business and national goals.
- Assist with the execution of the acquisition process including target identification, business assessment, valuation, board proposal preparation, contract negotiation, integration planning and post-closing issue resolution.
- Provide leadership for people development, succession planning and recruitment of key talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business management, finance, or other technical field required.
- 10+ years of experience in any combination of manufacturing, consulting or business development with a specific focus on building materials/industrial manufacturing or related.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills with particular strengths in the areas of financial modeling, manufacturing, sales & operations as well as manage complex projects from concept through completion.
- MBA degree preferred, equivalent work experience considered.
- Travel approximately up to 50-75%
- Must be open to relocate across N. America
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.