Rental Warehouse Assistant - HK Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Idaho Falls, ID 83402, US
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Ensure employee driven safety culture is in place and effective.
- Work with rental warehouse lead on CMMS workflow and communication.
- Understand and participate in the 5S culture throughout shop.
- Continually work towards workplace organization including general clean-up.
Work with warehouse lead to facilitate tool needs and repairs…
- This individual will communicate with operations to identify and provide tooling required for construction jobsites and manage current inventory.
- This individual will submit vendor service purchase requests with invoices/quotes for purchase orders.
Small tools repair management and scheduling…
- This individual will assist warehouse lead perform/schedule repairs and PM services.
- Submit service requests for purchase orders.
- Utilize Proactis current process to create purchase order, provide to vendor and ensure management of costs.
- This individual will work in conjunction with the equipment manager, shop supervisor, and warehouse lead to provide and maintain tool availability expectations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in mining, construction or manufacturing rentals and repairs is beneficial.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving the organization's goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- High ethical standards
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively with a focus on timeliness and responsiveness.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Experience and knowledge in Microsoft office, technology and internet preferred.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
HK Contractors, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.