Robotic Welder - Converse, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Converse, TX 78109, US
Forklift, Equipment and Machine Operators
- Fits and welds product to specification
Reads and interprets blueprints to successfully weld parts in proper orientation using hand-held MIG torch or robotic welding equipment
Ensures welded parts meet the requirements of the blueprint
Assists in other duties as assigned including, but not limited to; material handling, housekeeping, safety committee activities, etc.
Requirements / Skills
- High school diploma or GED, preferred
Must pass a standard AWS D1.1 fillet weld performance test within 2 weeks of hire
- At least 1 year of experience, preferred
- Ability to use measuring equipment
Strong communication skills
Pass a written skills test with a minimum score of 70%
- Ability to read shop drawings to weld basic products using GMAW
- Basic knowledge of welding symbols and concepts
- Ability to set-up a welding machine based on the Welding Procedure Specification for the job
- Lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Intermittent bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, walking, and squatting
- Standing for long periods of time
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.