Sales Associate - Fontana, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fontana, CA 92337, US
In this role, your objective is to be responsible for overall sales support functions including (but not limited to) supporting the development of dealer/customer relationships, maintaining quality dealer presence, update distributor displays and P.O.P. material, sample requests and deliveries and orchestrating customer appreciation events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the Outside Sales Representatives in a designated region
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintaining effective relationships with current dealers
- Responsible for handling sample requests and deliveries
- Monitor and maintain all P.O.P. material for assigned region
- Coordinate and implement sales driven programs such as (but not limited to) “Demo Days” with vendors and remerchandising “Grand Openings”
- Maintain weekly communication with all Outside Sales Representatives
- Travel to each assigned region as requested
- Complete any merchandising or remerchandising efforts in any location as directed
- Provide a Dealer visit summary to management after each dealer visit
- Provide a weekly email to management recapping the dealer performance and communication performed each week
- Oversee Administrative sales functions for sales program
- Attend home shows and provide customer service
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements/ Education/ Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school or equivalent in experience, training and education
- One to three years related experience and or training preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Prior experience in block/brick manufacturing industry or related field recommended
- Proven sales support expertise
- Excellent customer service oriented skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, especially MS Office suite, order tracking software, email, etc
- Valid driver’s license and current auto liability insurance
- Lifting, up to 65 pounds
- Able to operate a vehicle for long periods of time
- Requires sitting and standing for long periods of time
- Some overnight travel required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.