Sales Coordinator- Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
Administrative Support and Services
Reporting directly to the SVP, Sales, this team member is an expert multi-tasker and focused on driving the productivity of our sales team. This position will work within the Sales department to schedule activities and help drive results for the department. This will primarily include assisting leadership with activity coordination, communicating measurements and reporting and working cross-functionally with adjacent departments to assure the sales organization is functioning with the support needed to achieve desired results. Work will include coordinating activities, calendaring tasks, working with vendors, and ensuring measurements are visible and communicated to the sales team.
- Assisting Sales Leadership as needed
- Generating reports and providing some analysis
- Carry out special projects and assignments as requested or assigned by manager including participating in and coordinating special events, sales, etc.
- Build communications for the sale team
- Work cross-functionally to ensure reporting is visible and accurate
- Coordinate with facilities and IT to ensure the department is function at optimum
- Manage and order supplies for the sales team within budget guidelines.
- Time Management
- Strong Organizational skills
- Solid written & verbal communication skills; bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Robust Computer Skills include Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience building and management sales reports
- At least 3 years office coordination experience in fast-paced environment, preferably in an inside sales/customer service organization
- Have managed vendor relationships
- Valid Driver License
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, CRM, Phone Systems; strong aptitude to learn system applications)
- Work on site in Vernon, CA
- SAP Experience or similar ERP a plus
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.