Sales Coordinator - North Salt Lake, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
North Salt Lake, UT 84054, US
Sales & Estimating
- Salesforce Support and case management
- Quote support for the Sales Team (hardscapes, masonry, dry mix)
- Pricing management in line with Sales Manager direction
- Work with various vendors/partners
- Manufacturing scheduling coordination and communication between sales and plants, manufacturing scheduling reports
- Sister company transfers
- Trade Show product display coordination along with product university events
- Organize on and off-site meeting planning – including catering, agenda, facilities, communications
- A primary support to sales management
- Learn our businesses, so you can better support them and grow professionally
- Positive and optimistic, with a growth-oriented mindset
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college course work in business/marketing preferred
- Knowledge of building product materials
- Knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft software with an emphasis on Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math skills with attention to numerical detail
- Ability to learn technical information
- Works well in stressful or challenging situations
- Flexible and able to switch gears comfortably
- Experienced in dealing with all levels within an organization
- Possesses a strong business sense and understands a large corporate structure
- Embodies high ethical standards and core values
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.