Sales Engineer - Ogden, UT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Ogden, UT 84404, US
Sales & Estimating
- New Product Development
- Senior Company Managers.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Oldcastle Precast products and services.
- Develop new clients (Engineers, Governmental, District, Agency…) who may benefit from Oldcastle products or services.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their needs.
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs, when applicable.
- Develop and/or negotiate specifications to meet both client and company needs;
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education (engineering analysis, structural analysis, life cycle cost analysis, construction inspection, installation training, etc.)
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training, brown bag lunches etc.
- Organize marketing activities, including trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Coordinate social media messaging with the corporate marketing staff.
- Make technical presentations to clients, conferences, conventions etc.
- Liaise with members of the sales team and other technical experts as needed.
- Provide training and produce support material for members of the sales team.
- Assist in the leadership and support of the Mountain States Concrete Pipe Association, including lunch and regional seminars, specification development, marketing events, etc.
- Participate in local trade associations and committees, to become a trusted resource in the market.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or a related field.
- Two years’ experience in Civil / Structural Engineering design, construction or public works.
- A Registered professional engineer (or the ability to obtain licensure within two years after start of employment).
- Understanding and practice of good business acumen.
- The ability to lift over 50 lbs.
- Being comfortable making technical presentations in front of large groups.
- The ability to develop social media marketing messages.
- The ability to organize and successfully operate large events (Luncheons, Golf Tournaments, Training events, Hospitality events, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to develop and execute workplans with a minimal amount of direction from others.
- The ability to assist agencies in developing or modifying specifications for the manufacture or installation of related products.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.