Sales Engineer (Stormwater)-Fontana, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fontana, CA 92337, US
Sales & Estimating
- Position and drive favorable product specification with engineering clients
- Lead strategic pre-bid alignment, spec protection and bid strategy
- Identify winning bidder, negotiate PO, fulfillment team hand off, ensure positive customer experience
- Technical Expertise in civil design applications of Stormwater Management technologies
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining our products to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess product needs and to determine system requirements
- Perform detailed analysis and specification development for potential customers
- Read and interpret shop/engineering drawings and plans to recommend solutions
- Manage project pipeline using CRM
- Continuously improve technical expertise and knowledge of Oldcastle Stormwater products, competitive products and civil infrastructure trends in relation to stormwater management.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key accounts, attend local Engineering Association functions and applicable trade shows
- Perform market research and stay current on industry trends
- Build strong relationships and maintain communication with key internal sales partners within Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Coordinate activities and collaborate closely with local Oldcastle Sales team(s) to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Ownership Mentality
- Analytical Thinking
- Influence and Persuasion
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Negotiating and Closing
- Business Acumen
- Learning Agility
- Planning and Priority Setting
- Analyzes large amounts of information to determine trends, patterns, and connections in data
- Persuasively sells ideas to gain support and buy-in
- Uncovers relevant information to make accurate judgments and sound decisions
- Positions self and company as a strategic business partner
- Uses various communication techniques to gain cooperation
- Stays up-to-date on the company’s products and identifies the business value they provide to customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of technical sales experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and CRM systems.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Ability to spend 50% - 75% of time traveling in Southern CA region
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.