Sales Manager (Belgard) - Phoenix, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Phoenix, AZ 85019, US
Sales & Estimating
- Develop yearly budget and monitor budget against actual results
- Develop and direct sales staff to establish new customers, increase sales, and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationship with major accounts
- Evaluate pricing structure and develop strategy to remain competitive and profitable
- Evaluate product portfolio and market trends and participate in new product introduction and SKU rationalization efforts
- Collaborate with production and operations to monitor and ensure that product conforms to quality control parameters and is available in amounts to supply the product demand
- Oversee administrative sales functions for the specified product sales program, including managing hardscape special orders
- Analyze market trends, promote and secure new business by exploring potential product users and industries
- Manage sales cost structure to include staffing, marketing expense, and T&E expenses
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Management, Sales, Marketing, Client Services, or equivalent in training, education or experience in a related field or function
- Experience in CRM platforms
- 5+ years’ experience in Management, Sales or Marketing, performing roles of similar scope and responsibility
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.