Sales Manager - Residential Products - Southern California Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fontana, CA 92337, US
Sales & Estimating
- Direct sales staff in establishing customers, increasing sales, overall customer satisfaction and new leads to achieve sales objectives
- Oversees administrative sales functions for the specified product sales program
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan, prepare sales and marketing activity reports, and compile sales data
- Participate in the selection, development and motivation of necessary sales talent
- Participate with the VP – Sales in planning and controlling company growth and evaluating performance against objectives
- Assign accounts and sales initiatives to Sales Representatives and set both short and long-term sales strategies, as well as develop required actions to achieve goals
- Communicate inter-departmentally to ensure that processes and procedures between sales and other departments are effective and efficient
- Maintain relationships with key accounts and assist sales team in growing business with key accounts and prospects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent training, experience and education
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales management preferably with construction materials
- Knowledge of Windows based programs including MS Office Suite
- Ability to calculate figures, forecast trends and adjust budgets.
- Possess a visionary leadership, able to lead a team and work as a team member
- Business strategy oriented
- Understanding of legal terminology in contracts, agreements and other documents
- Experience managing personnel and sales activities using SalesForce.com or similar CRM software
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.