Sales Manager - Sacramento, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Sacramento, CA 95817, US
Sales & Estimating
Oldcastle Pacific is a division of Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over 120 operating locations and 4000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 33 states and 6 Canadian provinces.
Job Description Summary
- Direct sales staff in establishing customers, increasing sales, overall customer satisfaction and new leads to achieve sales objectives
- Oversees administrative sales functions for the specified product sales program
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan, prepare sales and marketing activity reports, and compile sales data
- Participate in the selection, development and motivation of necessary sales talent
- Participate with the Vice President of Sale and President of the Division in planning and controlling company growth and evaluating performance against objectives
- Assign accounts and sales initiatives to Sales Representatives and set both short and long term sales strategies, as well as develop required actions to achieve goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent training, experience and education
- 3+ years’ experience in progressive sales preferably with construction materials
- Knowledge of Windows based programs including MS Office Suite
- Ability to calculate figures, forecast trends and adjust budgets
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Possess a visionary leadership, able to lead a team and work as a team member
- Business strategy oriented
- Focused on their team and the teams development path
- Understanding of legal terminology in contracts, agreements and other documents
- Experience managing personnel and sales activities using SalesForce or similar CRM software
- Base salary range starts at $105,000 - $115,000
- Competitive commission package
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.