Sales Representative - Central Iowa Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Omaha, MT 68144, US
Sales & Estimating
- Establishes and maintains contact with product manufacturers, dealers, and other contractors. Visit customer and contractor job sites regularly.
- Promote and sells products cost-effectively by giving promotional presentations and participating in promotional meetings and seminars.
- Calls contractors before and after lettings to obtain information on job interest, contracts, and product price information.
- Tracks and records bids utilizing Bid History and SFDC.
- Attends bid lettings and participates in the strategic planning, pricing, and bidding of special projects and construction work.
- Keeps the bid calendar up to date with projects in the territory.
- Provides quality customer service and assists in resolving customer complaints timely.
- Keeps credit department advised of any existing or potential credit problems and supplies them with financial information on current and prospective accounts.
- Organizes and executes plant tours for customers.
- Promote and follow all plant safety guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintains awareness of current industry trends and practices by attending professional association meetings and educational workshops.
- Provides price quotes and changes to customers and informs management of any deviation prices.
- Makes promotional calls on DOTs, City/County Engineers and Public Works, Consultants, and Geo-techs in your territory.
- Maintains an up-to-date contact list and schedules regular visits to either private consulting/design firms or local, county, or state agencies each week.
- Maintains a relationship with the industrial companies in the territory.
- Appraises and informs management of opportunities and competitive conditions in assigned territory.
- Collaborates with other employees of the company to coordinate and improve marketing, advertising, promotion, pricing, service, credit, and delivery.
- Participates in establishing and reaching sales forecast goals and updates the working forecast on a monthly basis for both dealer and direct work.
- Participate in the SPI meetings. Communicate customer quality and service needs with plant and terminal management.
- Obtain competitive cement samples.
- Prepares written and/or digital reports and correspondence regarding sales activities.
- Utilize salesforce.com to log weekly sales calls and keep current customer information.
- Participate in State and Regional Concrete Associations and provide leadership in those organizations to benefit the company.
- Maximize sales budget to maintain long-term relationships with current customers and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.