Scale Clerk - IMC - Treasure Valley Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Caldwell, ID 83607, US
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Keep time and material records.
- Knowledge of aggregate sizes and classifications.
- Knowledge of weight requirements of loads leaving the pit.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Strict adherence to company policy regarding inventory and payment collection.
- Travel from interstate highway to rural dirt roads from various locations.
- Assist with other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is necessary.
- Previous work within the construction industry is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration, percent, land to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to work well with others in a group or one on one setting.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to type and use keyboards accurately and have a strong working knowledge of Database software.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of scales and rock products is helpful
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to needs.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed; able to consistently work independently.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Idaho Materials & Construction, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.