Senior Accountant - Stockton, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Stockton, CA 95206, US
Finance & Accounting
- Provide and coordinate support for AR, AP and Shared Services.
- Prepare monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Assist with month end close activities.
- Assist with financial analysis.
- Demonstrate awareness of all elements of a division’s financial statements.
- Provide assistance as needed for the annual audit.
- Review inventory processes and analyze inventory valuation.
- Perform ad hoc analysis.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions to include annual or as needed plant visits checking controls and inventory counts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Financial or Accounting role.
- Proficient experience with Excel based models or reporting system.
- SAP or AX Dynamics experience a plus.
- Travel up to 15% may be required.
- Ability to consistently drive self and others to achieve results despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Must possess strong oral / written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to achieve results with a hands-on, collaborative approach; works well in a team.
- Proficient in encouraging diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to align career development goals with organizational objectives.
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and concerns and be able to customize services and products as appropriate.
- Ability to regularly learn and adopt new technology.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, computer and accounting knowledge.
- Demonstrate strong technical and functional abilities in all areas of finance/accounting.
- Logical and analytical thinking, problem solving, grasping new ideas and skills quickly, understanding of accounting and finance, oral and written communication, interpersonal relationships, understanding of and ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Yearly Target Salary is $75,000.00 to $85,000.00.
- Yearly bonus eligible.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.