Service Experience Representative (Customer Service / Inside Sales) - Madera, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Madera, CA 93637, US
- Process and support customers’ orders and inquiries related to their dedicated market
- Provide courteous, timely, and effective customer service
- Handle direct fax, email, or phone inquiries from customers
- Inform customers of the status of their orders, advising them of any changes
- Comply with company attendance standards
- Coordinate effectively with transportation, planning, engineering and sales
- Create cases in NetSuite for customer issue resolution and product design
- Strong relationship skills: fits well with all employee levels, is comfortable with rigorous give and take, communicative and collaborative style
- Exceptional oral/written communication and listening skills
- Effective Team Player with the ability to work independently
- Energetic, able to provide and receive feedback
- A willingness to take instruction and be accountable for their duties
- Skilled user in MS Office programs (Microsoft Axtapa and/or NetSuite a plus)
- Customer focused; dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
- Able to organize and prioritize work in an effective manner
- Able to deal with client escalations in a respectful and effective manner
- Has a keen interest in personal development; i.e. learning the business, product application, intercommunication skills, etc.
- Excellent level of personal organization
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.