Shipping Associate - Grand Prairie, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Grand Prairie, TX 75050, US
- We have a “team concept” at our facility- you can expect to have different responsibilities within the facility on a rotating basis
- Safely handling glass product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours daily
- Ability to use and understand computerized tracking systems, delivery receipts, and production labels to effectively plan truck routes
- Locate product in the facility, and load production on the truck in the reverse order of the route
- Handle product in a manner that will not cause damage to the product or injury to self or others
- Recognize product defects and notify supervisor immediately of any issues
- Ensure truck is on level ground before loading
- When loading items, keep weight of product evenly distributed on the vehicle
- Load product on truck securely enough to move vehicle out of loading bay and leave room for poles and straps so that truck driver may properly secure load for safe delivery to customer.
- Ability to stand and walk on concrete floor for eight hours or more
- Ability to wear company-issued safety shirt, hard hat, steel-toed boots, safety glasses and hearing protection
- Ability to work in varied temperatures
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
- Holiday pay and health care options after 90 days
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.