Shop/Field Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Marble Falls) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Marble Falls, TX 78654, US
Job Description Summary
The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers.
· Maintains and repairs heavy equipment, trucks, shop, and non-mobile equipment on a company-wide basis.
· Services vehicles and equipment to include oil changes, greasing, adding fluids, changing filters and maintaining preventative maintenance schedules.
The ideal candidate will:
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Texas Materials, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.