Shop Laborer - Central Pre-Mix (Spokane, WA) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Spokane, WA 99216, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Maintains cleanliness of shop premises
- Responsible for collecting and emptying garbage
- Sweeps shop premises and maintain a clean and organized work area for shop members
- Occasionally picks up parts from vendors and delivers to plants, shop, or various job sites
- Performs snow removal with a shovel, snow blower, or bobcat when necessary
- Demonstrates safe work habits and takes an active role in the Company’s safety program
- Take action to avoid potential hazards or obstructions.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
Valid driver’s license required
- Demonstrates good performance, safety, attendance, and punctuality
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a safe manner as well as maintain a safe work environment
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in a team environment
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks
- Demonstrates a willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must pass physical exam and pre-employment-controlled substance testing
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Central Pre-Mix Concrete Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.