Sourcing Analyst - Vernon, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
Sales & Estimating
Responsible for identifying, selecting, cultivating, and maintaining strategic sources for key product lines as defined by the overall Supply Chain vision. In addition, this role will manage the key vendor relationships and ensure ordered products are purchased at optimum cost and received within the stated timeframe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with current CRL vendors to ensure on-time deliveries, consistent quality, and uninterrupted supply chain, and best pricing.
• Proactively review the marketplace to identify potential sources to ensure continuity of supply and/or set up an alternate source of supply aligned with the Supply Chain strategic plan.
• Handle supplier relationships to monitor-shipments, delivery shortages, changes in quantity, delivery dates, or prices and report such changes to the internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Act as a liaison between suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve any/all procurement-related challenges.
• Understand & communicate market dynamics & price movements
• Analyze spend for vendors and service providers to define portfolio strategy
• Lead quality improvement program for vendors and service providers
• Analyze inventory and payment terms financial impact on CRL
• Deliver price saving projects as defined by the procurement manager
• Lead supplier development program as assigned by the procurement manager
• Keeping parts and vendors' master data up to date
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance, Data Analytics or other relevant fields
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a purchasing role
• CPIM/ISM/CIPS or equivalent is preferred
• Experience with SAP is preferred
• Must have great:
- Analytical & Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Influencing & Persuasion
- Data Interpretation
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.