Sourcing Manager - Chandler, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
chandler, AZ 85225, US
- Lead strategic sourcing activity for assigned category portfolio identifying opportunities for cost reductions or process enhancements.
- Lead supply partner negotiations establishing favorable pricing, terms and conditions while ensuring required organizational service levels are achieved.
- Serve as escalation point for Procurement team for supply partner performance and quality issues.
- Provide supplier performance data and conduct business reviews with key suppliers. Includes supplier audits and qualification visits as needed.
- Collaborate with CRH Category teams to leverage national and global scale of procurement resources and initiatives.
- Serve as market expert of assigned commodity portfolio and communicate updates in demand or cost.
- Coordinate with teams to implement strategic sourcing initiatives including Master Purchase Agreements (MPA), Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Consignment, and other actions which improve cost structure.
- Ensure service levels are achieved and that continuous improvement efforts are implemented locally and nationally. Be point of escalation for procurement team, plant, and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or related degree or the equivalent in relevant experience
- 4+ years experience preferred in the strategic sourcing / category management / purchasing field.
- Experience establishing business processes, managing performance, supplier relationship management, driving organizational change preferred.
- Proven record of procurement and cost management across goods and services and understanding of the entire procurement cycle
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain a wide range of multi-site relationships at all levels of the organization and the ability to effectively define and manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to get positive results through influence, persuasion, leadership, presentations, training, and group facilitation skills
- Ability to think strategically with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards
- Driving Results –Motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, clarifying performance expectations, agreeing to high standards and measures, monitoring and reviewing performance, and providing timely and relevant feedback.
- Fact–Based Management – They view the organization as an open system, synthesize information from diverse sources, come to conclusions, and make decisions that are rational and based on sound evidence.
- Coaching and Developing Others – They provide quality time and planned commitment to direct reports and provide processes and opportunities for them to understand their strengths and limitations in relation to a range of high-quality and relevant competencies.
- Leadership Communication –Generate a shared commitment to the organization, building morale, and encouraging ownership of mission, goals, and values.
- Process Management – They take a systematic approach in contributing to making the company’s workflow more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- Organizational Savvy – They gather and accurately assess information related to the organization’s formal and informal communication channels and power relationships.
- Delegating – They display strong awareness of when, how, and to whom to delegate and will clearly communicate objectives, tasks, long-term benefits, and expectations for outcomes in order to empower others to take greater responsibility.
- Team Building – They enable and encourage group members to work together to complete tasks and accomplish goals that individual members could not accomplish alone.
- Decisiveness –Tend toward taking calculated risks by making decisions and taking action, even in the absence of all information.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.