Sourcing Manager (Raw Materials) - Chandler, AZ Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Chandler, AZ 85225, US
- Collaborate and align with category teams to leverage national and global scale of procurement resources and initiatives. Provides monthly reporting on savings, cost avoidance, key initiatives, and projects.
- Coordinate with Inter-Division teams to implement strategic sourcing initiatives through increased vertical integration spend and leveraging common vendors to help improve cost structure for company.
- Analyze available procurement data to include year-over-year spending trends, spend by business unit/division, spend by supplier, number of suppliers, price variance, and transactional volumes.
- Lead strategic sourcing activity for assigned category portfolio identifying opportunities for cost reductions or process enhancements within Cement, Fly Ash, Slag, and Aggregates materials.
- Assess external market conditions and conduct analysis (e.g. should-cost model etc) to determine sourcing opportunities and risks while leveraging key Inter-Division market and spend intel.
- Lead supply partner negotiations establishing favorable pricing, terms and conditions while ensuring required organizational service levels are achieved.
- Serve as escalation point for Procurement team and Business for supply partner performance and quality issues. Own the supplier relationships and take actions to deliver value.
- Provide supplier performance data and conduct business reviews with key suppliers. Includes supplier audits and qualification visits as needed.
- Ensure service levels are achieved and that continuous improvement efforts are implemented locally and nationally.
- Serve as market expert of assigned category portfolio and communicate updates in demand or cost.
- Assist in the adoption and implementation of corporate initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, Construction Management or related degree or the equivalent in relevant experience.
- 4+ years experience preferred in the strategic sourcing / category management / raw materials field.
- Experience establishing business processes, managing performance, supplier relationship management, driving organizational change preferred.
- Proven record of procurement and cost management across goods and services and understanding of the entire procurement cycle.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain a wide range of multi-site relationships at all levels of the organization and the ability to effectively define and manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to get positive results through influence, persuasion, leadership, presentations, training, and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to think strategically with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.