Stormwater Treatment Maintenance Technician - Northern CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Pleasanton, CA 94566, US
- Year-round outdoor work
- Installation of Stormwater treatment devices
- Maintenance of Stormwater treatment devices
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment
- Driving of medium-duty commercial truck
- Confined space and forklift training and certification will be provided by company as needed
- First aid and CPR training provided by company
- Ability to use small hand tools as well as larger equipment
- Class C driver license required with acceptable driving record
- Endure intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stooping and reaching
- Able to work in tight/confined spaces
- Standing for extended period of time
- Able to work under extreme conditions such as hot/cold temperatures, noise, dust, and dirt
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.