Summer 2024 Mining Engineer Internship Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Tulsa, OK 74116, US
- The internship will last 10-12 weeks and will be in person within the Tulsa metro. Housing will be provided.
- Depending on the students interests and company needs, job functions may include items such as: operating equipment, plant maintenance, quality control testing, survey, mine planning/design, engineering studies, opportunity trade-off studies, project management.
- Towards the end of the internship, interns will be expected to present on their completed projects and tasks to Holliday’s management team.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Report to the assigned job site ready to begin work at the designated start time.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Timely and regular attendance is an expectation of performance for all Company employees. Employees will be held accountable for adhering to their workplace schedule.
Education and Experience
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering. Must be proficient with Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively to customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
APAC Central Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.