Supply Chain Analyst - Fort Worth, TX Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fort Worth, TX 76140, US
- Responsible for supply chain analytics to improve overall performance such as service levels, inventory turns, transactional costs, etc.
- Responsible for data tracking, aggregation, and reporting across Supply Chain functions.
- Work with teams to develop statistical models and dashboards from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Elevate team performance through deeper market knowledge, cost saving opportunity and increased value to commercial partners.
- Areas of responsibilities include traditional supply chain functions such as demand planning and distribution operations
- Incumbent will optimize inventory models in order to achieve company’s desired service level to the customer while minimizing working capital and transactional costs
- 3+ years work experience in a analytical, finance, procurement, inventory or supply chain role
- Strong statistical analysis skills required; previous forecasting and or stocking models preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written; able to collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Solid creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to execute key strategies and manage and prioritize workload, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Advanced Excel skills
- ERP system experience is required
- Experience with analytical software such as Python / Pandas, and/or R - VBA and/or SQL or SAP a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Economics or related degree
- APICS Certification preferred
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.