Supply Planning Manager - Vernon, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Vernon, CA 90023, US
Responsible for creating detailed production schedule for manufacturing department to follow by station/work center taking into consideration available capacity, material supply, product lead time & backlog. The main targets of this role is to maximize production efficiency, reduce lead times, improve on-time performance and provide timely status update to sales representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and overview the production plans, and coordinate with internal departments to ensure a maximize the production efficiency and on time delivery.
• Manage and overview the plant capacity utilization and develop a continuous improvement plans for production efficiency and faster lead time.
• Manager and overview the WIP, Inventory levels, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed.
• Manager and overview the resources groups and create the master production schedule for plant operations and purchasing.
• Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, etc
• Build and maintain a strong team relationship with the internal departments
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Data Analytics or other relevant fields
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Production Control or Supply Chain Management
• CPIM/CSCP or equivalent is preferred
• Experience with SAP is required.
• Must have great:
- Analytical & Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Influencing & Persuasion
- Data Interpretation
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.