Swing Shift Maintenance Entry/Helper/Hourly Level Mechanic - Denver, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Denver, CO 80239, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Move motors, pumps, welding equipment, etc. from one place/location to another to maintain and repair production equipment throughout the plant.
- Ability to work with the team to ensure timely repair of equipment is essential.
- Clean and lubricate machine parts.
- Replace or repair machine belts.
- Remove dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
- Paint machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Cut out and join parts for worktables, shelves and other furnishings, using power tools and hand tools.
- Clear clogged drains and replaces plumbing fixtures.
- May operate welding machine to repair or join metal parts.
- Good organizational skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Some welding and pipefitting experience helpful
- Able to manage flexible work schedule when necessary, including working different shifts and weekends
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures
- Shop power tools and welding equipment
- Hand-held tools
- Tape measure, nails guns, saw and glue guns
- Ability to bend/twist, kneel/crawl, climb ladders/scaffolding, stoop/squat, and use of hips/knees/ankles Ability to carry, reach, stand, and walk, and use of wrist/hands/fingers/shoulders/elbows
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.