Technical Marketing Engineer- Los Angeles, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Los Angeles, CA 92316, US
- Develop relationships and maintain continuous contact with civil engineering community within Los Angeles County in support of products through product presentations, drop ins, project meetings, public meetings, trade shows, etc.
- Support project design team in the specification of Torrent Resources MaxWell® drywells and additional Oldcastle Infrastructure stormwater products. Utilize internal resources to efficiently provide design support and answer technical questions.
- Educate design engineers on key benefits and how to take advantage of MaxWell drywell’s versatility to meet project drainage requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of each project to ensure proper specification of products to efficiently meet project goals.
- Stay informed about the changing regulatory environment regarding stormwater, groundwater recharge, and infiltration.
- Seek out opportunities to expand the usage of MaxWell drywells and additional Oldcastle Infrastructure stormwater products through market opportunities, cost-efficiency, and relationships (customer service).
- Communicate effectively internally to share opportunities, work through challenges, and keep colleagues updated on projects.
- Communicate effectively externally to provide exceptional service to our contacts and guide them through the process of properly designing and specifying products.
- Develop extensive knowledge of infiltration and geotechnical concepts.
- Establish self as an expert in the subject of infiltration, stormwater quality, drywells, and detention.
- Become involved with professional organizations like ASCE, BIA, CASQA, etc.
- Continuously maintain Salesforce projects, accounts, contacts, and activities.
- Analytical Thinking
- Learning Agility
- Information Seeking
- Organizational Savvy
- Quality Focus
- Excellent Communication
- Planning and Priority Setting
- Relationship Building
- Influence and Persuasion
- Business Acumen
- 5+ years of progressive experience in civil engineering, construction, or related field
- Ability to review and understand civil construction drawings
- Strong understanding of stormwater regulatory environment
- Teachable, enthusiastic, assertive, and technically inclined
- Highly motivated to achieve personal and team success
- Strong communicator (internally and externally)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Organized individual with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to manage many, complex projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Driver’s license
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of technical sales experience
- CA Professional Civil Engineering License
- Marketing or Business Development experience
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Experience with AutoCAD / Civil3D
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.