Territory Sales Manager - Texas Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Austin, TX 78721, US
Sales & Estimating
- Improving and leading the assigned territory to increase sales at retail lumber yards and regional distribution partners, and assist with gaining stocking dealers and special orders of MoistureShield throughout the territory
- Leading and coordinating sales functions
- Coordinating and conducting training on our products for store personnel
- Represents MoistureShield and attends trade home shows to promote our product
- Investigating and, if applicable, resolving customer claims to reinforce relationship between customer and local store.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition
- Responsible for pull through sales to builders, architects and homeowners
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with 5+ years related experience in Sales
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of excel and ERP systems
- Overnight travel up to 50% depending on territory size
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.