Training Coordinator - Montana City, MT Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Clancy, MT 59634, US
Environmental, Health, & Safety
- Promote and follow all plant safety guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Organize, develop, or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Facilitates learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, and on-the-job coaching.
- Handles logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with external training suppliers.
- Coordinates off-site training activities for employees.
- Provides train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Designs and applies assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and summarizes evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs.
- Partners with plant management and internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs that will drive manufacturing excellence.
- Partners with neighboring community colleges to establish training curricula and programs.
- Ensures the implementation and effectiveness of an onboarding and early development program for new employees.
- Partners with Plant Management and HR to maintain accurate training records.
- Assists in assessing training needs for new and existing employees.
- Assists in identifying internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
- Partners with HR to develop a mentoring program for new and existing employees.
- Assists plant management in mapping out training plans for individual employees.
- Works with Plant Management and Corporate VPs to develop and manage the training budget.
- Works with Plant Management and Corporate VPs to establish Training and development teams at each plant.
- Establishes relationships with local colleges and schools for training resources.
- Partners with vendors for training opportunities they may offer.
- Partner with the Safety Manager to facilitate MSHA Training to maintain legal compliance
- Conduct Task Training Refreshers
- Facilitate leadership training as assigned
- Partner with maintenance and electrical groups to develop competency-based training
- Partner with training coordinators at other plants to develop training programs
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Ash Grove Cement, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.